[haiku] Re: Haiku for Raspberry Pi?

  • From: Gregor Rosenauer <gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:20:43 +0100

After some months the project seems to finally land - and the modified
kernel sources are already available at Github:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/574
Hope the necessary drivers are also included...

Seems like a great foundation for a slim OS like Haiku - but a fresh
port of Qt (5) seems to be like a good idea, too...

Gregor