[haiku] Re: Haiku User Groups

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:49:59 -0700

Howdy,

Jorge G. Mare wrote:
Yes, that's what I meant by the HUG logo signatures in one of my previous messages. So that you get an idea of what this would look like, please see this:

http://haikuzone.net/files/temp/2010-04-19_logo_HUG.png

This is just a rough mockup, that actually comes from the Northern California HUG...

http://norcal-hug.org

...website which uses a variant of the old theme. Translate that to the new theme, and you will get the idea.

Along the same lines of the NorCal HUG website that uses the old Haiku theme, I have modified the Japan HUG website logo into a combined graphic signature that could be used for HUG sites. Check it out here:

http://ja-test.haikuzone.net

I will try to work on the front page to make it more (obviously) distinctive from that of the Haiku website. I will let everyone know when I have something worth showing.

Cheers,

--
Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net