[openbeos] Re: Haiku UI Guidelines in HTML / PDF etc

On 1/24/07, Danny Robson <danny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Doing that fails here with gcc4. libxml2 can't be built because it
>>> can't find OS.h and TLS.h included in threads.c. I don't know why
>>> that happens.
>>> Here's the error log:
>>>

>> Looks like its port to BeOS was done a bit unclean (ie. forgetting
>> about other build targets).
>>
> Right, I forgot it's built for the build platform and not Haiku.
> Apparently it assumes it's being built under BeOS (or something
> compatible).

Earlier emails prompted my memory, posting some local patches I have
enabling documentation to be built under Linux.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/983

Documentation builds fine here now. YMMV.

Please try again with r19991.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald