[haiku] Re: Haiku Logo'd USB flash drives

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:24:07 -0500

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Eguchi Satoshi
<satoshieguchi82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are these drives available only in US?
> I'm in Japan, and I'd like to keep some of them for some open source
> conference...
> (The cost for shipping might be higher than the price of the drive...)

For such purposes maybe we could arrange a larger shipment at a
discounted price (or at cost) since you would essentially be helping
with Haiku marketing in Japan. But this would only apply in certain
cases and with trusted people of course.

As for my opinion on this, I'd probably buy one or more at $20. Also I
prefer the white ones over that particular blue. I'd be interested in
what other colors are available though.

--
Regards,
Ryan