[openbeos] Re: Haiku Artwork

Hi William,

William A. Lawson wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has files with the leaves from the logo without the text? I've seen the logo's in the repository under data/artwork, but they are all complete logos.

I'd like to use them in a screen saver, but it seems that they could be handy for other people making Haiku themed artwork as well.

Could/should they be added to the repository along with the logos?  If
not, does anyone have files with just the leaves which they can send me
directly?

We have been working (on and off) on our trademark policy and a page for the website where the official artwork will be available together with the usage guidelines.

This is not finalized yet, so for now I will send you the files privately.

Cheers,

Koki