[haiku] Re: Haiku Alpha 1 CD

  • From: Nicholas Otley <nicholasotley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:40:42 +0100

I think your designs are excellent Jorge.

On the subject of distributing CD's I think maybe it would be a good idea if there were several points of distribution to save on costs and to reduce postal waiting times for the customer.

Has anyone thought of this or how it could be implemented?

I was thinking maybe split the world up into regions and have one or more people burning the CD's and printing labels/posting the packets.

e.g. North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, UK & Surrounding Islands, Middle East, Asia, Far East, SE Asia/Australasia etc?

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers
Nik

On 2 Sep 2009, at 04:15, Jorge G. Mare wrote:

Howdy,

I have put together a (very simple) CD face design so that we can have CDs for sale on the Haiku store. Here is what I have come up with:

http://haikuzone.net/images/2009-09-01_alpha1-cd-front.png

I have kept the text on the CD to a bare minimum; if you would like to see anything added added, now is the time to speak. :)

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki