[openbeos] Re: GUI, scripting, etc

> Just my 0.02. BeOS is in the rather disadvantageous position
> that it lacks many apps - even really basic ones. I come
> from the camp that thinks anything that could make coding
> for BeOS easier _without_ first having to download or
> install something should be considered. And as Python is
> probably the best known scripting languages, I'd regard it
> as an asset in a standard OBOS distro.

Well, I am not really a scripting language fan, but I don't think that
any important application will be created in a scripting language.
OTOH every OpenBeOS distribution can include whatever scripting
language someone wants to, there is just no recommendation or any
mandatory languages.

Adios...
   Axel.