[haiku] GSoC 2010 flier (was "Haiku's Google Summer of Code 2010 pages now online")

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare/aka Koki" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:01:08 +0000

Howdy,

On the topic of GSoC 2010, I thought I would make my usual small
contribution by providing a flier to help spread the word. Here is my
first attempt at updating last year's GSoC flier:

http://haikuzone.net/files/temp/2010-03-08_gsoc2010-haiku-flyer.png

If anyone finds anything that needs to be changed or has suggestions
for additions, please let me know via reply to this list.

The usual warning applies: please, DO NOT POST OR DISTRIBUTE this flier
until the final version has been released, which will only happen after
it has been officially confirmed that Haiku does indeed participate in
this year's GSoC.

Cheers,

Jorge / aka Koki