[haiku] Re: GSoC 2009

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:26:36 +0100

scott mc schrieb:
I've gathered the ideas from this thread and posted them here:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas
If you spot anything that needs fixing on there let me know or edit it
yourself if you have edit access on that page.

I've removed the RamFS item, Ingo already wrote a RamFS and there are one or two other implementations.

There are quite a few items, which IMHO seem quite a bit too much for a GSoC project.

Some items should be more well researched with a more specific hint of a plan.

The next generation BFS item and some of it's buzzwords... are we sure we aren't already doing some of these, only at a different place in the kernel?

Unfortunately, I don't want to spent more time with this, rather look at some bugs today. ;-)

Best regards,
-Stephan