[haiku] Re: From OpenBeOS to Haiku

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:23:44 -0400

Trying to fill in some of the todos:

Why Distinguish between the community and the admin team?
I felt that the admin team (which was really the core developers) deserved more
say than the community. As it happened, everyone agreed, so it wasn't an issue.

Allocation of votes - I can dig that up, I think. I have my old BeOS hard drive
here.

When was the new name chosen? I should be able to dig that up, too.

Michael