[openbeos] Re: Free Haiku mail

  • From: czapla@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:47:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi, Mahmoud.

Great minds think alike! :-)

Adam McNutt, Kurtis Kopf, Michael Phipps, Donovan Shultheis, Robin Kimzey, and
myself are already working to set up an email service called HaikuMail.com that
will offer email accounts to anyone who makes a small donation annually to
Haiku Inc.

HaikuMail.com will be an independent entity set up to help support Haiku Inc.
financially and to offer very affordable email service to members of the
community who wish to contribute to Haiku Inc. We have already secured the
domain name, and have obtained a server and hosting courtesy of Adam (who owns
and operates a datacenter and ISP). We are currently in the process of
discussing various options vis-a-vis operational and administrative questions.

I would ask that we work together on this project rather than establishing
redundant and competing services. Let's please continue the conversation
offlist. You may write to me directly at czapla-AT-teleport-DOT-com.

Best wishes,

Czeslaw Czapla