[openbeos] Re: First draft of the API documentation guidelines

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:43:26 +0100

Hi Niels,

On 3/19/07, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just commited the first draft of the API documentation guidelines,
to start a discussion. Ideally, I'd like to form a subgroup (or team)
to discuss this on a separate mailing list or a web forum (though I
prefer mail). The document is written in the markup language of
doxygen, I have a html version, I just don't have anywhere to put it
since I cannot do ftp uploads behind this router for whatever reason,
so if anyone is willing to help me out with that, please send me a
private mail.

In order to ease development for you I've added automatic nightly
builds of doxygen to our build factory:
http://factory.haiku-os.org/documentation/Haiku_Book_doxygen/html/

If something doesn't work, please shout. :)

For those who are interested, the guidelines Niels submitted are here:
http://factory.haiku-os.org/documentation/Haiku_Book_doxygen/html/apidoc.html

I hope this helps.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald