[openbeos] Re: FalterCon 2007 - Permission to use Haiku logo

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 14:08:31 -0400

In any case, I believe I have already received the final response from
Michael in a private email - I will spend some time thinking about it
and possibly discuss it him further - but at this point, it appears
the answer is basically a "no". I'm specifying that here for the
public's sake so we don't sit around trying to convince each other
when the decision has already been made.

Just a quick note - I responded with my personal opinion and what I *believe* to be the consensus among the devs. There is still some voting going on, but so far, the direction tends to be no on the CDs altogether.