[openbeos] Re: FalterCon 2007 - Permission to use Haiku logo

Howdy,

My apologies for being a pain in the butt, but we are really running against the clock.

Can somebody from Haiku please reply whether it is OK or not to use the Haiku logo for promotional material to be used at FalterCon?

Thanks!

Koki

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:
Howdy,

We are preparing some promotional material for FalterCon in which we want to use the Haiku logo. This email is to formally request permission from Haiku to use the Haiku logo in this material. I would appreciate a prompt response, as we are running against the clock to be able to print some of the stuff on time for the event.

On a related note, we are going to hold a Haiku Bounties Donation Drive at FalterCon. Hopefully this will help -- even if it is in a small way -- the bounties initiative organized by Karl vom Dorff at haikuware.com. If you are interested, you can find more info:

http://myhaiku.org/faltercon/forum/faltercon-2007/haiku-bounties-donation-drive-faltercon

Thanks!

Koki