[openbeos] Re: FLOOS Weekly Podcast

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:05:52 +1000

I think this could be excellent coverage for Haiku - in fact, a couple of episodes ago they *almost* mentioned us when Leo said there's a open source version of BeOS.

Cheers

Sikosis

On 06/08/2008, at 4:39 AM, "Dennis d'Entremont" <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi everyone,

Randall Schwarts from FLOSS Weekly (twit.tv/floss) is interested in possibly featuring Haiku in one of his Podcast episodes with Leo Laporte. I would think Axel and/or Ingo would be the perfect ones for this if interested. I have been in contact with him and he said that if I could find someone willing to make an appearence to pass along their contact information to him. Since the show is focused a lot on the technologies behind the scenes, a developer would probably be the best person for this at this time.

If anyone has any suggestions or would like to volunteer for this feel free to reply to this message (or off list if preferred) and I will pass along the information to Randall and get the ball rolling.

I think this would be a great way to get Haiku noticed :)

--
Dennis d'Entremont
IT Professional CNA, MCP, A+, ITIL