[openbeos] Re: Driver Tutorial

  • From: "Chris Peel" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:22:55 +0100

Well, by 2012 I may just have cracked understanding C and C++ so that's not
too bad ;)

Joking aside, I'm sure it would still make sense for me to understand the
current (i.e. R5) driver model and, at the very least, put together a very
basic driver - if only for my own benefit.  Will the driver model change
_that_ much in Haiku or is it still going to follow similar lines (to my
inexperienced eyes the current model seems pretty good?)

Anyway, a huge thanks to Finn for mailing me a copy of that zip so I'm off
to have a bash at compiling the tutorial projects and see what they take
me...

Thanks all!