[openbeos] Re: Different booting problem

  • From: Nathan Sandver <nsandver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:24:42 -0800

On 2/4/06, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess you've installed the latest GCC and all? Have you tried to
> install an image built by someone else that was known to work on
> another machine?

I'm using GCC 2.95.3-beos-041202. After you asked about trying a
pre-built image, I did install  the Rev. 16233 image, which booted, so
I guess there's a problem with my compiling environment. When it does
boot up though, I see the blue desktop briefly, and then the screen
goes pure white, and I can no longer see the mouse pointer. Still,
it's further than I was getting before. Thanks.

--
Nathan Sandver <nsandver@xxxxxxxxx>