[haiku] Re: Desktop folder disappears from /boot/home

  • From: André Braga <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 21:29:21 -0300

Em 21/06/2009, às 19:20, "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx> escreveu:
If we can agree on that, I'd like to apply both changes. Allow browsing the Desktop and adding "Parent Folder" in the navigation.

+100000! Actually I'd love to see most of the NewFS additions merged into OpenTracker. Like the restartability, the "rewindability" in case of cancels, the pre-checking of source files, undo and redo... I always installed NewFS back in the day. And is the current OpenTracker code multithreaded for cross-volume copies like NewFS?

And are there any drawbacks at all if this code is merged into mainline? Can't preferences be set to disable features that people might not like (even though I can't imagine why they wouldn't :))?

Cheers,
A.