[openbeos] Re: Could not open application 'x' with application 'x' (not an e

  • From: John Drinkwater <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:51:02 +0000

Karl vom Dorff wrote:
Oh, well maybe someone should verify this error on real hardware.

I can confirm this behaviour as of about 3 months ago... When trying to install the im_kit via the provided script, a `sync` will be fine according to the system, but after rebooting, the data is trashed (contents of files are different).

I would try but I can't get the Haiku to boot on my Macbook. For some reason I can't select boot options anymore, even in Windows, it's like my keyboard isn't loaded at all.

--
John ‘[Beta]’ Drinkwater        |       john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://johndrinkwater.name/     |