[haiku] Re: Compiling Haiku with Puppy linux 4.2.1

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:50:35 -0400

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Scott Kemp <eightbitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And sorry about the top posting -
> I'm new to these things ;)  Did I post this one right by adding the "more
> than" symbol to your comments?

Overall it looks fine except it seems you are also using HTML email,
which can be hard for some people to read (especially on Haiku.) So
turning that off in your Yahoo mail settings would also be helpful.
And thanks for not top posting. Once you get in the habit of replying
to the relevant things as I have done here I think you will find it
makes it easier to formulate your replies.

Regards,
Ryan