[openbeos] Re: Communication and you

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:32:23 +0200

On 8/16/06, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornew@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8/16/06, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Waldemar tells me that Drupal also has a "revision" tracking system
> that is still buggy, and if this can be used in the future, maybe the
> wiki will be unnecessary.  One of the positive features of the wiki is
> that it is open by default.  Anyone can contribute collaboratively

Not Drupal is buggy. It's a plugin which we're using ("Similar
entries"). It doesn't take revisions into account, so there might be
multiple occurences of the same node in the list of similar entries.
The module is here:
The bug report is here:
There is a patch, but it needs testing.

Okay, I disabled the "Similar entries" plugin (for now) and enabled revisions.

Waldemar Kornewald