[openbeos] Re: Calculator

  • From: Ville Koskinen <vrkosk@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:38:29 +0300

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:06:07 +0200
Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Please no offense, just an observation... I find it funny how after
> my original email, a lot of additional emails are written without a
> single line of additional insight, until there are so many emails
> written that it is natural not to go back to the first mail...
> resulting in a repeat of what I originally wrote! :-)

I think that's very usual in this kind of discussions. :)

I'd like to voice my opinion, though: let the number buttons stay. There
may be times when you need to operate the computer exclusively with the
mouse(*); or maybe the only input the system has is a touch screen. Try
to use the calculator then! The touch screen scenario is not unlikely.
After all, we don't know where Haiku might be used...

(*) I once chatted in IRC by using the Linux text console, GPM, and a
mouse. Don't ask.

--
Ville Koskinen