[openbeos] Re: Building OpenBFS...

  • From: "Vandermark, Jason" <jvandermark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:22:35 -0500

Is it really that difficult to simply include the a header which both
the network team and the OpenBFS folks agree on with the distribution?
No code or build changes, simply copy over the existing one or link to
it in your source directory.  Maybe I am smoking crack here or something
but it seems to me that this is not really a big deal.  No flames
intended, just my thoughts.

Very Respectfully,
Jason VanDerMark
OBOS InputServer Lead