[openbeos] Re: Building OpenBFS...

  • From: "Balint, Jess" <JBalint@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:02:16 -0400

Maybe when the configure script is run, it could #define something and then
in the source file that uses the load_symbols() function it could call the
function using #ifdef. The configure script could check for existance of the
needed header. I guess it is still a plug for now, but makes it R5
compatible.