[openbeos] Brief introduction

  • From: Alex Harvey <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:58:25 -0500

Hello to all the list members

I can program in C, C++, Pascal, C#, VB.Net, PHP, Perl, ASM(hc11, hc12). I do feel more comfortable in C, then in C++, due to spending more time in C. Please don't make me use my assembly skills.. I refuse to drop down to assembly unless I absolute must.

I was a beos user between version 4.5 and 5. Stop using it after changing to unsupported hardware.

My skills and time are at the services of Haiku, I would like to get my feet wet in programming for Haiku. Not sure where my skills can be best used. I do have a strong technical background.

Have the current svn version of haiku compiling and setup for testing in it.

Alex  Harvey