[openbeos] Re: Booting problems...

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:57:30 +0100 CET

Hi Axel,

thanks for looking into this!
Unfortunately I can't create a new image using the current source:
there are multiple faults with the pci busmanager or so?
(pci_arch_busmanager): double and missing functions?

BTW: I tried to benchmark without MTRR so I can compare speeds later
on, but the command-line  app I use uses BWindowScreen which reports
failing cloning of accelerant.  Maybe this has to do with the recently
added checks in my drivers to insure clients to not use INIT_ACCELERANT
multiple times, and only CLONE_ACCELERANT if one INIT_ACCELERANT had
been done.  BWindowScreen has to be fixed?

If you want to see what it looks like, it's probably enough to modify
the set_pallette hook to not do anything :)
I can probably make a screenshot, but I'd have to do it using a digital
camera, as the screen memory will no doubt(?) have it's correct
contents.

About the ps/2 driver: indeed: great work from Marcus!

Rudolf.