[haiku] Re: BeOS - ZETA - Haiku Ultimate Collection on eBay

  • From: Gregor Rosenauer <gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:43:19 +0200

Same thought, Ryan! As much as I loved the good old bebox which i
never had - the rest is pretty useless/outdated and available for free
(the books) - I'd much rather donate the same amount to Haiku instead,
which would giveus all a power-platform heading forward, instead of
yet another retro-playground... I need an OS that really takes
advantage of my new i7-devbox:)

Gregor