[openbeos] Re: BeOS BugBase

  • From: "Chuck \"PUP\" Payne" <cepayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:13:45 -0500

You know I have a server with MySQL/PHP 4 and ssh. I am using SuSE linux. I
know about tight money I have been trying to do work out of my home. I have
an IDSL and can host. Let me know.

I heard that a bug was going to be set up on another site. I am willing to
set up a BBS for Be so that endusers like myself and programmer can list
bugs and other Be related issues. YaBBS is the one that we use at work it is
Free and I have it working it 20mins. I don't might giving some space to do
this.

Chuck Payne
Magi Design and Support.

Andrew wrote...

This would be fantastic!  I was hoping to get a provider lined up
(anyone have $15USD/month or a PHP4/MySQL host with ssh access they can
spare?) though money's tight around here.