[openbeos] Re: BeBook license

  • From: methedras@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:47:57 +0200 (CEST)

En réponse à "J. Starek" <jslistmail@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> > There is already a project for OpenBeOS documentation with an
> XML-format.
> > Sorry, I don't have a URL handy
>
> There is none yet. The doc team will get some space on the new website.
>
> Until that is up, contact Jeff Biss <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> for details
> about our work (to be honest, I never worried about legal stuff up to
> now...)
>
>   Jürgen

A friend of mine did an app (or a bunch of scripts can't remember) which take
some XML files and transform them in pages that looks like EXACTLY the same as
the BeBook: same icons border backgrounds links, etc... it's called Sablotron
but he never released it. If some are interested I can ask for him to do (He
will for sure, he just thaught that would not be useful...)

Olivier MILLA