[openbeos] Re: BString

  • From: "Earl Colby Pottinger" <earlcp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:45:51 EST

As the person who started this mess, I do believe this has been a fruitful
thread.  I post what I thought were bugs in the BString class and this
discussion has shown that they are not the bugs I thought - I was using the
class wrong - and the features I did want need to be defined in a totally
separate class.  Live and learn - BString is fine as it is except for one weird
bug pointed out by someone else.

                 Earl Colby Pottinger