[openbeos] Re: BString

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:57:06 -0500

Interesting as this may be, it really doesn't fall under the realm of R1. :-/
I know. There are *so* many places we would all like to improve things.
Trust me - screen saver and the kernel both have them. :-)
All the more reason to get the stuff done that we have to for R1 so that
we can start planning R2. :-)