[haiku] Re: Alpha 1 RC downloads on Haiku Files

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:40:40 -0700

Hi Urias,

Urias McCullough wrote:
In any case, no sense dwelling on it now, we're close to the actual
release date, and we have more important things to worry about between
now and then I suspect :P

Coming from someone who today wrote a "Keeping expectations low" comment on OSNews here...

http://www.osnews.com/thread?381856

....I find your statement quite ironic. What you are saying in your above comment is exactly the point that the disclaimer I am proposing would address. :P

BTW, the same sort of clarification had to be made on Barrapunto.com too. Rather than having to repeat the same type of disclaimer/clarification over and over, we might as well spend a little time rephrasing the text on Haiku Files to that effect; that would be a more efficient use of everybody's precious time.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki