[haiku] Re: Alpha 1 RC downloads on Haiku Files

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 23:35:49 -0700

Hi Alexandre,

Alexandre Deckner wrote:
"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The brief but to the point text that I proposed in my previous email and that you quote is meant to address just that. Anyway, this is meant to be constructive; if people here prefer to take what I say as an offense or simply choose to ignore it, then so be it. :)

What? I guess you're not really reading then, because i agree wih you, i'm just proposing another way of adressing the problem.

My bad: that was meant to be a general statement, not something targeted at you specifically. :)

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki