[openbeos] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Google SoC

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:12:54 +0100

Am 19.02.2007 um 11:53 schrieb Ronny Wisor:

Hi@all

I like to say some words. The Haiku/BeOS Community is not very big, yet. I wonder why some people start a quarrel with everybody who tries to get things right ,or just have another opinion.
Everybody? You've obviously got your own agenda and some kind of vendetta which does not belong on this list. And then there's top- posting, HTML mails and, as Cian points out, an irrelevant signature for private e-mail.

You are a troll. Goodbye and good riddance.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20