[haiku-web] Re: status

> On 2006-04-12 at 17:03:25 [+0200], Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> No, I haven't started work yet and cannot give a time at the moment. I
>> will
>> have no time over Easter. Regarding Plone & performance. wget + apache
>> work
>> wonders.
>
> I hope to start on this again soon. Am I correct in assuming that I'll
> have
> to host it initially?

That entirely depends on what we decide on. If it's something that doesn't
require root access and runs behind FastCGI, I could easily host it, too.

> Mikael does it make sense for us to have an svn repository for Trac in
> case
> you want to work with me on it?

Certainly. As a matter of fact, we should probably set up a Trac instance
+ repository to trac the Haiku-Web project itself.  I'll set that up if
there are no objections?

-- Mikael