[haiku-sysadmin] Re: Q: expanding our web services.

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:13:29 -0400

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 19:27, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, Im not sure where the best place for this is, but here seemed a
> good place to start. There's a few items, which may be good reasons
> for expanding our available IPs and services.

IIRC, this is our setup:
http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/eq4/

        Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore
                incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

    * RAM 8 GB DDR3 RAM
    * Hard discs 2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD
      (Software-RAID 1)
    * NIC 1 GBit OnBoard
      connected at 100 MBit
    * Backup Space 100 GB
    * Traffic Unlimited***

        ***There are no charges for overage.
        We will permanently restrict the connection speed
        to 10 MBit/s if more than 2000 GB/month are used.
        100 MBit/s speed can be optionally restored
        by committing to pay 14,90 € (incl. VAT) per additional TB used.

--mmadia