[haiku-i18n] Re: Finishing Czech Translation

Hi,

a day(s?) ago Iask for Czech Language manager. Can anyone know, is he active? I can´t contact him, and finish it for official use. Can You hlep me, anyone?

thx, er.no

Dne 14.1.2011 18:06, scott mc napsal(a):
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Jorma Karvonen
<karvonen.jorma@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I think it was because of Google Code-In project. There are now more
localized applications (done by studenst) that are still waiting for
translations in HTA.

br, Karvjorm

Yes, it's partially due to the new apps/preflets being added in, along
with the Haiku devs still working on Haiku and sometimes changing the
name of apps such as what happened with BootManager/Bootman.  And we
had one GCI student who did some work on the Portuguese translations.
I think bga is checking over that work now, but feel free to help out.
  GCI ended on the 10th so there probably won;t be a whole lot of
changes in the near term at least.
-scottmc