[haiku-i18n-pl] New Polish language manager

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, haiku-i18n-pl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:55:22 +0200

Hello there!

I was recently contacted by Polish Haiku user Kacper. He tried to get
in contact via the Polish i18n mailing list, but didn't get any
response. Judging by the archives, the Polish translation hasn't been
very active for some years...

Kacper asks if he could become the Polish language manager to bring
the translation up to speed.

If there aren't any objections, (maybe from the current language
manager... :) ), I'd agree to the request.
I can set up Kacper at the pootle site, but he'll also need write
permissions at the wiki to maintain the terminology page etc.
@mmadia: That's your jurisdiction, right?
@kacper: You'll need to provide the username of you account at
dev.haiku-os.org (get one if you haven't already).

If there aren't any objections, I'll take that as consent.

     Deutsche Haiku News  -  Haiku Gazette