[haiku-i18n-it] Re: HTA and italian translation

  • From: Michael Peppers <michaelpeppers89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:37:44 +0100

Ah, another thing:

Rename and Move (As in 'If you..." and as in "To...") seem to be
wrongly localized to "rinomina" and "muovi" while they should be
localized this way:

"If you":
rinominate
muovete/spostate

"To":
rinominare
muovere/spostare

And... I'd translate "If you" with a "Se" instead of "Se voi", as the
former sounds way more natural, while remaining informal.