[haiku-i18n-it] Re: HTA and italian translation

  • From: Michael Peppers <michaelpeppers89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 01:32:04 +0100

> 2011/3/3, Giuseppe Gargaro <giuseppe.gargaro@xxxxxxxxx>:
> There are priorities for the material to be translated... something to
> work
> ?

PS: For further translation work, something useful would be to search
through the italian documentation to check if program names/buttons
etc. match the localized strings and fix them accordingly (or signal
the inconsistencies here).

Also adding the localized name in not-yet-translated parts (and then
marking said parts as "fuzzy") would help us documentation translators
a great deal. I often stop translating just because I don't have the
technical knowledge required to even think of the italian equivalent
of some software-related term. (eg. "Glyph hinting")