[haiku-i18n-es] Translating Haiku

  • From: killafr0gg <killa.fr0gg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n-es@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:06:18 -0800

Looks like I used the wrong email last time...
At any rate, I'm a linguist with some time on my hands, and I wanted to contribute it to helping translate Haiku. A few of you may see me on some mailing lists for other languages. What is there that needs Spanish localization yet? And furthermore, I am highly unaccustomed to the Haiku way of localization. Can someone point me to the big list of strings I should be looking at?

Thanks, and it's great to be a part of Haiku. Congratulations on the first alpha!