[haiku-gsoc] Re: final report of cpuidle gsoc project

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:45:23 -0400

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Yongcong Du <ycdu.vmcore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's sure. I want to continue power saving and acpi related work. What's
> more, to benefit from cpuidle, we need to remove all the unnecessary
> wake-ups.

Your efforts on this are very much appreciated! I know I've always
envisioned Haiku as more of a "green OS" in being efficient of
computer resources and running well on older machines, and reducing
Haiku's power consumption is definitely an important part of that
vision. So please continue your work in this area! :)

--
Regards,
Ryan