[haiku-gsoc] Re: final report of cpuidle gsoc project

Hi Ingo,

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:

> If you have a second computer you can use for testing, booting it via PXE
> might make your life easier. You'd still have to reboot the test machine
> for every test, but you could at least keep you development environment
> running.
>
> CU, Ingo

Wow, I dunno haiku can boot from PXE, that's great. I'll try haiku PXE
booting.

Hi all,

I have pushed all the codes to my github repo. Any comments are welcome!

PS: if I have more commits, since they are after pencil down, could I also
submit those commits as my work to google?

Thanks in advance,
Yongcong