[haiku-gsoc] Re: GSoC Blog content from Jian

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:03:07 -0700

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Jian Chiang <j.jian.chiang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Becaus I can't login into www.haiku-os.org, so I can't post GSoC blog
> myself. Would somebody kindly help me to post the content? The userid is
> chiang.
>
> PS: I tried firefox, IE8, chrome, no success. I can login
> dev.haiku-os.org and checkout haiku source successfully. The only
> issue is can't login into www.haiku-os.org. Dunno why.
>
> Hi Matt,
>
> Sorry to be late to send the content. I have some exams in last few days;)
>
> Thanks,
> Jian

Jian,
Although this isn't directly related to your project, you are one of
the Chinese developers who might benefit from this.  Maybe if you have
some time you can take a look into fixing this trac ticket:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/6194
If it could be fixed in the next few days it could still make it into
alpha3, otherwise it may have to wait till whenever R1/Beta1 is
released.

-scottmc