[haiku-es] Re: Spanish Haiku website

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:26:13 -0700

Jérôme Duval wrote:
Hi Jorge,

2007/4/17, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Given the above facts, we would rather go with a dedicated account. So
the question is whether Haiku will pay for it or not. If the answer is
no, then I will discuss with the group what to do. In any case, I will
keep you posted of all developments, as we want official endorsement.

We had a DreamHost account at a time. Could it fit your needs ? It's
not like we have use for it, no ?

I don't know the details of the Dreamhost, but I suspect it would be more than sufficient.

About paying for a dedicated account, I'm sceptical on the way to
handle such initiatives (maybe because I don't understand spanish).

Poor choice of words o my part: by "dedicated" I did not mean a dedicated server, but rather a hosting account just for (and therefore dedicated to) the Spanish site. Like Waldemar, I would be reluctant to sharing the same hosting account with other communities, as it it prone to get messy/risky.

Cheers,

Koki