[haiku-doc] Re: User Guide - ActivityMonitor

Hi Patrik!

Patrik Gissberg, Tue, 24 May 2011 21:11:06 +0200:
> > I think it would be easiest if you take the HTML of the current
> > page,
> > make your changes, add your images and make it available somewhere.
> Fast mashup.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5976153/ActivityMonitor/ActivityMonitor.html

Appologies for the late reply. I thought we'd start discussing this
after the alpha3 release. But since that seems to be delayed for a
week(?), we may do that now and maybe even add the changes in time to
have the translators do their work too before the actual release.

I agree, that the original's first screenshot is a bit much... :)
Nevertheless, I also think we could skip the first screenshot in your
version. The 2nd screenshot isn't that confusing with just the
additional context menu.

I don't think the table describing the available info items adds much
of an explanation. The 2nd column practically repeats what's in the
first column, just in a few more words.

The rest with the separated screenshots is OK.

Regards,
Humdinger

      Deutsche Haiku News  -  Haiku Gazette
        http://haiku-gazette.blogspot.com