[haiku-doc] Re: Status overview page

On 21/05/07, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

As we discussed in the meeting, I've created the first iteration of
the status page. Check it out at
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/ApiDocumentationStatus

This looks great. I shall get my Haiku time organised and stake a claim
shortly :-)

Do you want to also add the USB stuff you did on there for review or that
exclusively for Michael Lotz to check?

Another thing I forgot to mention in the meeting is; in the following
webpage:

http://haiku-os.org/documents/dev/a_brief_introduction_to_our_source_repository_layout

Axel mentions "Top-level "docs" contains doxygen source files that will have
to be built; the whole directory layout there is a bit untidy, anyway. The
counterpart to "docs" in "src/" is called "documentation" (which would be
preferred for the top-level directory as well)"

Does this mean we are putting our documents in the wrong place? Just thought
I'd get this clarified before we create large amounts of documentation that
has to be moved.

Cheers

Alan