[haiku-doc] Re: Saying 'Hi' and API docs

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi John!
>
> On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:49:34 -0500 you wrote:
>> I just saw your post and so joined the haiku-doc mailing list to
>> respond
>>
>> > If I wanted to help writing API documentation (the "Haiku Book")
>> > for Haiku, how would I get started?
>
> You think you could put that post into a blog post at haiku-os.org?
> It's a very nice introduction how to get started with the API
> documentation that may be linked to from e.g. the "Getting started"
> page [1] or the first page of the "Haiku Book" [2] itself.

I cleaned up the text I wrote in the email and published an article on
haiku-os.org. (I guess I have the permission to do that after-all.) I
figured an Article would be better than Blog post since this is more
Article-like material than blog-like material.

Anyway, the result can be found here:

http://www.haiku-os.org/articles/2011-11-16_how_document_class_api_documentation_haiku_book

John Scipione