[haiku-doc] RFC on first steps on List.dox

  • From: David Weizades <ddewbofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:21:54 +0200

Hi all,

Attached is a simple "svn diff List.dox" piped to a text-file. I'm going with
the OSS-mantra of "release early, release often" and I'm asking for comments on
what you think about what I've written. Things like language, clarity and you
can also help me out deciding if I should add myself as an author instead of a
proof-reader. The way I figure I'm rewriting large parts of it but I want to
avoid stepping on any toes in the process. :)

Cheers /Dave

Prova Live.com: här kan du skapa din egen onlinevärld - med nyheter, sport,
väder och mycket annat.
http://www.live.com/getstarted