[haiku-doc] Re: Phase III .diff List.dox

  • From: David Weizades <ddewbofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:28:12 +0200

I changed it from realize to understand in the diff I sent because I feel that
realize
sounds too harsh and slightly unfriendly. Realize and understand are pretty
much
synonymous and I just felt that understand would look nicer. :)

Dave

> Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:21:59 +0200
> From: niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx
> To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [haiku-doc] Re: Phase III .diff List.dox
>
> Hi Thom,
>
> -  \warning If there is anything you want, for which you need the list of
> -    objects, please understand that that probably means that what you
> want to do
> -    is a bad idea to begin with and you should avoid this method. The list of
> -    objects doesn't belong to you. See if DoForEach() can help you out
> instead.
> +  \warning If there is anything you want, for which you need the list
> of objects, please realize that that probably means that what you want
> to do is a bad idea to begin with and that you should avoid this
> method. The list of objects does not belong to you. See if DoForEach()
> can help you out instead.
>
> The wrapping did not go very well there. Your editor ate up all the
> newlines and now it's one big line. I think there is another case
> where I suddenly saw some lines disappear. Could you please
> doublecheck this again.
>
> If you fix the problem of the eaten newlines and think about my
> commentary (which you are free to accept or reject), I will accept the
> next patch, though probably tomorrow, since I'll be going home in a
> few minutes.
>
> Niels

Visa vem du är: utforma din egen hemsida precis som du vill ha den med Live.com.
http://www.live.com/getstarted